Q.Air – Go on air fast and easy
More Features & Options
- Q.Air stream recording: Record incoming live streams using crash, schedule or loop mode
- Q.Air social media: Distribute streams to social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitch
- Q.Air compliance recording: Run the compliance recording extension with media browser and file export
- Q.Air dolby plugin: Encode streams with DOLBY Digital or DOLBY Digital Plus for a perfect sound experience
- Q.Air loudness plugin: Use the Q.Air real-time loudness plugin to achieve broadcast compliance
- Q.Air SCTE35 plugin: SCTE-35 signals to support dynamic ad insertion
- Q.Air subtitling: Improve user engagement and experience with the subtitling extension
Rely on an ingenious cloud workflow and save the time of technical configuration. Q.Air is pre-packaged with applications from selected and Qvest.Cloud-certified software providers to cover all typical playout requirements. It really is that simple: Book & Go!
The engine behind our SaaS packages is Qvest.Cloud. This multicloud management platform is a core technology to build cloud-based and hybrid infrastructures.
Makalu is a pure software-defined, cost-effective and highly automated playout automation for any kind of video content delivery.
Singular lets you build fully customizable overlays in the cloud to fit perfectly for any live video content like shows, remote productions, and social media streaming.
Wowza’s full-service video streaming delivers reliable, flexible, and scalable solutions for any use case or industry.
Q.Air is a 100% maintained software-as-a-service offering and running on Amazon Web Services.
Are you ready for Q.Air?
Book your free demo!